5.09.2010

Soooo, I kinda slacked on the last half of Knitting and Crochet Blog week. :-/ Sorry about that, some issues at work have me stressed and distracted.

Instead of catching up, I'd rather you enjoyed a picture of how our patio will look once we get all the flagstone put in. We laid out the stones today to see how they would be arranged, now we just have to dig it out and layer some sand underneath the stones.


The section of grass to the right of the grill will get filled in with some kind of bushes (hopefully lavender). That's our new patio furniture, which also got delivered today. Besides the patio project, the other big project we have planned is adding gutters to the house, which will drain into rain collection barrels which we can use to water our gardens. :)

4 comments:

Where the nodding violets grow said...

Your patio is going to look great. What a lovely idea to have some lavender next to the house.

Heather Ryan said...

That looks so awesome!!! I love it! Something I think I heard somewhere is that lavender attracts bees (or is that lylacs?). Anyway, just something to research just in case. I can't wait to see it live!

Dragon said...

That is going to look so awesome once it's done!

biomaj5 said...

I really like it! Great job.