7.22.2010

I'm not afraid to admit it

I am a terrible blogger. There. I said it.

Yesterday was my 24th birthday, and it was pretty great. I got tons of birthday well-wishes on Facebook, wonderful birthday cards from my family members, and a special dinner out with my favorite person ever (Tyler, in case you were confused about that, haha). We went out to the Abbey Inn, which is a British/Irish pub. There was even a British 'folk' band playing and singing while we were there, which was pretty cool. The food was great, too.

Not much else is going on around here. I started a new job at Massage Envy, which has been pretty cool so far (I've been there 2 weeks tomorrow). And we're mentoring a group of Team in Training people for the winter season, as well as fund raising and training ourselves. So far, so good!

1 comment:

biomaj5 said...

Don't worry, I'm a sucky blogger too. We can make a club if you'd like.

Happy birthday! I'm glad you had a great day!