9.15.2008

I've been tagged again!

This time, by This Is We. Now, I don't know who This Is We is, so please reveal yourself! LOL. Anyway, I'm supposed to write 8 things about myself, and tag 8 people, so here it goes!

1) When I was little, I was obsessed with dinosaurs. I wanted to be a paleontologist for the longest time. I still love all things dinosaur!

2) One of my biggest life goals is to be a stay at home mom. I can't wait to have kids and stay home to take care of them.

3) I wish we could skip summer altogether. I love spring and fall, and I can tolerate winter (super-cute clothes, anyone?), but summer is too hot, and I don't really enjoy many summer activities (barbeques, going to the lake, etc). The only good thing about summer is that it's the season by birthday is in.

4) I got married when I was 19 to my middle-school sweetheart. We have been married a little over two years and have been together over 8! :-) I truly believe that God puts certain people in our lives and helps our relationships to blossom on His own time.

5) I love to read. I have always had a love of books and reading, and I almost went to school for library science. I currently have two books I'm waiting to start after I finish re-reading Jane Eyre.

6) My mom is one of my very best friends. We've always had an awesome relationship, and that hasn't changed, despite the fact that we live 300 miles apart. I wish we lived closer, but we still talk on the phone all the time and email each other frequently.

7) I love my in-laws. Not just my mother and father-in-law, but Tyler's brother, sister-in-law, grandparents, and aunts and uncles. And cousins. We all get along really well, and I love having a close, involved family. That's not something I really had much of growing up, and it's nice to know that they approve of me and love me like their own.

8) I can't wait for Thursday night TV to come back! Only a few more agonizing weeks until we're enjoying new episodes of Grey's Anatomy, The Office, etc. I'm also excited for Private Practice (not on Thursdays) and Scrubs (starting later in the season). Eeee! :-D

OK, there's eight things about yours truly. Now I've gotta tag some people:
1) Life So Sweet
2) Leslie G.
3) Mike and McGee
4) Seriously?
5) Newlywedisms by Bryn
6) Better Together
7)3 acres and 3 thousand sqft
8){A Day in the Life}

1 comment:

Lori Z said...

I tagged you. MrsB1021 from the nest :o) And now I have been revealed...lol.