1.11.2009

Quick update!

Not much news here, except that I am SUPER EXCITED to find out that a United Market Street is opening in my town. I never thought I'd be that excited about a grocery store, but, here I am! :-) It opens Wednesday, and you can bet that I'll be there!

We've done a pretty decent job of working out and not eating out too much this week. I don't know if I'll see any weight loss, but I'll update on that in the morning (you know, when I wake up. It's technically morning now, lol).

I'm already starting to dread Tyler going out of town for business the last two weeks of the month. The first week I'll be spending in Lubbock with my mom, as well as visiting Tyler's parents and brother/sister-in-law/niece. And driving down to visit my BFF and her husband. I'm not sure how long I'll stay in the LBK, since I'm really not looking forward to sleeping alone in the apartment. :-/

Knitting has taken a backseat this week, as I decided to re-read the Twilight saga. I'll finish the last book before going to sleep tonight, and then I'll be back to knitting. And possibly scrapbooking and playing flute. Oh yeah, and housework. ;-)

Now, I have a dilemma - I have a lot of un-eco-friendly cleaners around the house. I want to start using eco-friendly products ASAP. Would it be better to get rid of/donate my old supplies to friends and start new with the eco-friendly cleaners, or to use up my stash and then replace stuff as needed? I'm not sure which is less wasteful.

Hopefully I'll have a better update for you soon! Stay tuned. :-D

3 comments:

aLLie said...

Can't wait to see your new knitting projects :)

Meredith said...

I TOTALLY understand not liking to sleep by yourself in the apartment. Been there, and it sucks. How great that you get to spend part of the time with others though...

MSC said...

I went through the same dilemma re: cleaners. I'd use what you have and phase in the new stuff. Otherwise, it's just wasting it.