3.11.2009

Mini Update

Not much has happened since the last time I posted. I did get to buy some books and magazines on Sunday, which is always awesome. I really shouldn't be allowed to go into a bookstore by myself, though. Too many temptations.

I have decided for sure to apply to massage therapy school. I have filled out my application, and I am going for a tour tomorrow, and will drop it off then. I also need to fax my transcript request to UNT. And a whole slew of other things (mostly financial aid stuff) needs to be done soon, too.

I also started a new knitting project this week, because my old one had too many mistakes and I had to frog it. I'm working on a knit bag now, and I think it will turn out pretty well! We shall see.

We leave for vacation on Friday morning, and I can't wait. I really need to get away from work for a while, and Tyler has promised to get me relaxed and not thinking about anything too important while we are gone. I hope it works!

That's all for now. I have the evening to myself, and I plan on reading (The Friday Night Knitting Club), possibly knitting, and probably going to Starbucks. :-)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

That sounds like a wonderful vacation to me! Have a blast!

biomaj5 said...

Sorry you had to frog! I bet the bag will turn out fine though-are you going to PIP your progress?

Yay for vacations! Mine can't come soon enough.