7.16.2009

So.

Apparently my blog has only one reader (thanks to biomaj5!). That makes me a little sad, but now I know if I update the blog it's just for my own personal satisfaction, not to enrich the lives of any readers.

To answer bio's question "What is your favorite breed of dog?", would truly be impossible. I have known many great dogs, and have admired others on the television, at parks, etc. It would be a very long list. I wish I had pictures of some of the dogs in my life (besides just my own, haha) to share with the internets, but alas, I do not. Suffice it to say that my aunt owns 2 bullmastiffs (I've only met one, but he's awesome, so I bet the other one is following suit!), and they seem to be great big lap dogs. I love most breeds of large dogs (including labs, retrievers, pit bulls, boxers, Great Danes, Great Pyrenees, etc. etc.), although I've never owned one myself. I also like many breeds of small dogs - beagles, shih tzus, schnauzers, dachsunds, poodles, pugs, Maltese, etc.

So, now that I have presented you with an answer as clear as mud, I will leave you at that. I'm not sure how often I'll be updating the ole blog anymore, but I'm sure I will at least occasionally.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm here, I just couldn't think of any questions. :-(

Elaine said...

I have a question for you, if it's not too late. As a little girl, what did you want to be when you grew up?

aLLie said...

lol I'm a reader too I just am not good at questions!!!

do one of those surveys with 1000 questions!

Heather Ryan said...

I read your blog! I just get to ask you questions in person! And, I think you need to blog about the new house experience. So, my question is, what were the best and worst parts of buying your first home?