4.27.2010

An Inspirational Pattern

Today's topic for Knit and Crochet Blog Week 2010: Blog about a pattern or project which you aspire to. Whether it happens to be because the skills needed are ones which you have not yet acquired, or just because it seems like a huge undertaking of time and dedication, most people feel they still have something to aspire to in their craft. If you don’t feel like you have any left of the mountain of learning yet to climb, say so!


One project in my Ravelry favorites that I aspire to knit one day is the Myrtle Cardigan.

I LOVE the lace pattern in this sweater. I love how feminine it is, even though I'm not usually a girly-girl and I definitely don't dress like one. I WILL knit this someday (hopefully not too far in the future). I have never knit a sweater, which is one of the reasons that this pattern intimidates me somewhat. Plus the fact that it will probably take me forever to knit, and I will be SO AFRAID to mess it up. I will overcome my fears, however. How could I not, when the finished object will be so beautiful and well-loved?

No comments: